Moment of Silence...

My sister, brother in law, other sister and two nieces just left.

...*...

Guess what that leaves me with?

A new camera
A new cellphone
A new iPod
A new iPod speaker
My own bathroom
My own full-length mirror
My own creepy picture of Jewel that some guy drew of her...It's seriously creepy. Her forehead it huge in it. But I'm gonna color it and then put it up.
My own hair-dryer
More books
Enough shoes and shirts to last me a lifetime
An extra jewelry box
More jewelry
My own body-by-jake machine! WOO!

(like I'm seriously gonna use it...)

Powders and eyeliners and mascaras
All the towels I could ever want
New computer games
And a tearstreaked face.

ALSO:

24-7 Dishwashing duty
Right-hand helper-ness
Playmate for Anna and Shichu.




7 murmurs:

hola .. Soy de Indonesia. lo siento, mi español es malo idioma. Me gusta tu artículo. Su artículo es bueno. y quiero ser tu amigo. Si las dificultades en el lenguaje que puede utilizar google traductor para traducir mi post.thank 's amigo.

June 14, 2009 12:56 PM  

Ya ver tu blog y he leído su artículo. Su artículo es bueno, me gusta esto y espero que quieras visitar mi blog y dejar tu comentario.

June 14, 2009 12:56 PM  

Grawr. You luckeh person. I have this feeling that whenever Lukus goes off to college, anything of his that I want he'll take with him...so I'll have to buy myself some CD's ... and he probably won't let me have his pet monkey...even though he doesn't even care about poor Georgie anymore.
*ahem *
However I might get his room and his bunkbed and that mirror in his room that he doesn't even need, darnit. but that's if we can keep living in Ukraina.
man my life is so mean to me. :(

June 15, 2009 8:53 AM  

Hey Sweetie! I've been praying for you. I think this is the first time you've been the ONLY one left to live at home right? So did Jewel leave all that stuff behind for you? Wow!

June 15, 2009 10:22 PM  

Awwwww. :( I'm sorry you're sad. But hey, a new ipod is pretty cool! :D What kind is it?

June 15, 2009 10:30 PM  

WOW! You sure hit the jackpot!LOL!

Jonathan.

June 18, 2009 8:42 AM  

Good dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.

February 14, 2010 11:15 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home