REPORT: TERRACOTTA! That is fun to say...

So today I'm supposed to do a report on somethin' I read about in History.

* goes and finds out what the report was supposed to be again *

Aha! Yes.

I'm supposed to write about Terracotta. It is a type of clay. It's name is Italian for 'baked earth'. It's a natural brownish red color, and has been used for centuries. Whether to make a sculpture, or a pot, or whatever... It's a very old material used for arts and crafts.
It makes me think of... that appetizer horse whatever, called bruschetta. Terracotta bruschetta.
Doesn't that sound yummy? Mmmm...

* cough, cough * NOT.

Terracotta is still used today. It's clay. Yay.
It's flexible enough to be used to make ANYTHING.
Go out and buy some... It's a lotta fun!

5 murmurs:

T E R R A C O T T A. Ooh, that is fun! :D
Wow, that's the most information I've ever know about any sort of clay. Thanks for the enlightenment.

August 01, 2009 1:05 AM  

oh I LOVE LOVE terra cotta floors!

August 04, 2009 12:55 AM  

Hello, I'm Jessica, Jonathan's(from Jonathan's Journal) sister

Just letting you know I posted again.

August 07, 2009 1:43 PM  

my new blog "Histories of Hymns"

http://historyofhymns.blogspot.com/

Jonathan

August 10, 2009 12:31 PM  

This is so wierd, you sound just like my best friend...
Random an all.
Like that comment, but hey.
I like you blog btw.

September 04, 2009 1:54 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home