Prayer Requests

Toupee-- Has been gone for about 4 days now.
Mrs. Schagg-- Is having some problems with her pregnancy.
Conferences-- To go smoothly.
Witness Sunday-- I have to sing a song since there are going to be alot of unsaved in my class.
Tomorrow-- I am going to be singing in a wedding at church! And I am very very nervous!
Special Request-- A friend of mine is having some family problems. So please pray for her.
Robert Brown-- Needs prayer!!
Susanne and Allie-- Safety and to continue in faith.
Pastor's Camp-- To go smoothly.
URGENT!!-- My uncle's big van was stolen, and that leaves them without a car. Thank heavens that no one was held up at gunpoint, but please pray for them.

6 murmurs:

I will help you pray for these needs. It is very encouragin gto see you concerned for others!

March 15, 2007 5:21 PM  

I will make sure to add those to my prayer list! I know you'll do well singing! No worries there, Jayde!

March 16, 2007 2:46 PM  

Hey! Do you want to come and sing at my wedding to? Only a hop, skip, and a jump away!

March 16, 2007 4:41 PM  

Am praying also

March 16, 2007 8:43 PM  

Dad has been joking around saying he will be like my manager, and charge people to have me sing at their wedding. I am going to be singing that same song at another wedding, because a groom was at the first wedding I sang at. He wants me to do it at his wedding. Da dis just joking about the charge and manager thing.
m.j: That sounds like fun, but I'll have to get every detail if you really want me to sing at your wedding. If you were just talking, that's fine tho.
Thanks you all for praying.
~*~Jayde~*~

March 18, 2007 5:51 AM  

You have a lot of requests. Itsw a good thing God has a good memory so He can remember them all. Please come visit my blog.

March 23, 2007 2:09 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home