I'm back into BlogWorld. I know I haven't written in a while, but a lot of things have been going on. I am going to be singing in yet ANOTHER wedding, the same song I sang in the first. I have finished two subjects this year, Health and Bible, and I am way ahead in Biology and History, so I am mainly focusing on Math. I am doing well, but that does not mean I am enjoying it. Also, I am a Turtle Therapist for an adorable baby turtle, Crutchie, who can't use his back legs. So I am teaching him how, and he is learning quickly. He is kept company by his sibling, Tiny, and they both live in my room. Sadly there is no news of Toupee, and it does make me feel sad to know that I won't ever see him again, but I know God is watching him. So, now do you see why I didn't have time to Blog?
Love, Prayers and Blessings to You All,
Jayde

4 murmurs:

Sorry about tuopee. Good luck with your baby turtles, they are cute.

April 02, 2007 10:21 AM  

I am sad also about Toupee. God does know where he is so we can rest in that thought.

So now, are these two turtles new to your menagerie? Can we get photos of them?

Good luck on the math and I'm so proud that you have finished some of your subjects already, so early!

I bet you are so looking forward to Josh and Naomi's visit!

April 02, 2007 4:13 PM  

AWWWW TURTLES!! I LOVE TURTLES!! Crutchie? what an adorable name!

Wow you are busy! Take pride in the fact that you're almost busier than a 17 year old...congrats! LOL :P

Yes, Math has to be taken slowly, but I'm so glad you're doing so well with finishing your school!

April 02, 2007 7:32 PM  

jungle mom: Yes, they are cute.

pam:Yes, I can get some pictures of them. No they aren't mine, I am nursing him. And yes I am looking forward to Josh and Naomi coming.

ashley:Yes, I am very busy.
Thanks all!

April 04, 2007 11:51 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home