:)






















I just found something that made me laugh so hard I fell off my chair.
See that freaky dude up there? The world loves him. Apparently, according to them, he's gorgeous, beautiful, dreamy and sweet.
I wouldn't let him within 100 miles of my house...:|
At least I know I'm not a hypocrit.
Well, anyway.
What made me laugh...
Here I go.

He's not only freaky, but he's also stinky.
He forgets to shower.

He said, (after all the complaints thrown out, that got all over the Internet and magazines from his cast-members.)
"Yeah, well...See the thing is, I forget to shower. You know, I don't even realize it. You know. It's kinda funny! I just...I guess I stink, though. Oh, well. You know."

* stares at that *

* eyes bug out *

* bursts out laughing *

He-- forgets to shower? I don't think it's funny. He doesn't realize that he smells like a decomposing cow in a field of brown onions?
And why is he okay with being stinky?
Just another reason I don't want him near my house.
And yet all the girls that read that, their immediate response is:

"Oh, he's so GREEN! Awwwwww!"


I'd be like...

"WHAT? GET AWAY FROM ME YOU STINKY FREAK!"
I don't care about whales enough to stop showering.

So...
I'd like to know what on EARTH is up with today's girls?

First it was skinny twerps in tight pants, who sing like choking squirrels AKA The Jonas Brothers, and now it's sparkly, stinky vampires whose eyes turn black and red.

* shrugs *

His trademark is his stick-up straight hair.

There's a reason it's sticking up like that...
(I'll bet they don't even need to use gel or hair-spray..)

"His hair has enough grease in it to run McDonald's for a week." said the poor girl who stars alongside him..

(Let's hope he at least brushes his teeth...)

Here are some more of the complaints that made me laugh so hard I cried.

"He seriously reeks."

"He never showers, and it drives the crew crazy!" (I can't imagine why..)

And now, I think I'd ranted enough...

I hope I didn't offend anyone, but COME ON!

So...Let's run through this just one more time...

His eyes change colors.

His hair sticks straight up.

He sparkles.

He doesn't take showers.

Does THAT sound like Prince Charming to you?

7 murmurs:

Hey Verja, Grace here. I showed this to my friend livvyrp and this is what she said:
1)his eyes DONT change from black to red...they change from Black to Hazel...which is AWESOME
2) his hair is awesome...cause he wants it to be
and it is awesome
3) he sparkles...uhuh...whats wrong with sparkling?? NOTHING period!!!!!!
4) he doesnt NEED to take a shower..he is a vampire...and smells great whenever he wants to...k?
5) he would be a GREAT prince charming...
6)he is gorgeous...ok...idk what her problem is
7) read the books before judging him
8) She WAS offended.
She wanted me to tell you. lol.
Love you a lot.
~Grace

May 28, 2009 5:48 PM  

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

May 28, 2009 6:03 PM  

Okay...Well...I offended someone. (Who knows? Maybe even more people who were nice enough to respect my blog and me by not leaving offensive comments.)
That was not my intention. But this IS my blog, and I'd like that to be known...
I write what I want. Thanks for commenting.
And for the input.
But I do not go up and scream at you not to like it. And you've no right to scream at me TO like it.
Everyone can like whatever they please, but what they cannot do is offend and yell at anyone who doesn't agree with them.
A lot of people liked it.
I just didn't.
Please don't scream at me.
Thanks...

May 28, 2009 8:36 PM  

Okay um Verja was just expressing her opinion...she has a right to her opinion and everybody else has the right to theirs...I don't understand why people love Edward so much...he's a vampire...from what i understand, he's a "good" vampire, but still, I'm just not into pale, dead-looking people, are you gonna kill me for it?
and there are people out there who are so immature, all they can do is curse and scream at people...they don't stop to think, Maybe this person just doesn't like Edward Cullen, and how is that a big deal? Not everybody has to like him.
So just chill out...

May 29, 2009 7:04 AM  

Interesting. I was not even interested in the movie so have not watched it.
It seems this rant is about the 'actor' not the 'vampire character'. If you enjoy the books, have fun. If you do not, so what? To each his own.
I mean, I love Star Trek but some people hate it.
But as a mother, I do think bathing is rather important.:)

May 29, 2009 7:45 AM  

Heh, I got a kick out of this post! XD I have nothing against people who like Twilight as long as they don't try to get me to like it, but I also have no idea how you could like it. It's... silly. Vampires were kewel until Twilight destroyed them. BATS DON'T SPARKLE.

The main thing that bugs me is how people are so obsessed with it. I have an, umm, acquaintance who loves Twilight. She openly doesn't like meh Ted Dekker books which doesn't make me mad at all.But when I say I don't like it, she gets this crazed look in her eyes and gives me a huge lecture.

May 30, 2009 11:05 PM  

netsirK I dont know you but same here!
~Grace

May 31, 2009 10:43 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home