Tonight we are having the Vernoy's over for a Parilla. Anyone who knows what that is should be drooling by now. Anyone who doesnt, I will explain what it is now. Steak, Sausages and sometimes Hot Dogs, are grilled. My mom makes the best maronade you have E*V*E*R tasted. She soakes the raw steak in it overnight,and my dad cooks it outside on a BBQ grill. YUMMO! There is really delicious steak on everybody's plate. Boy,I cant wait. Everybody,Jackie called a little while ago,and she is feeling better. I hope you people were praying for her. I prayed for them. I pray everynight. And know that each and everyone of you,MJ,Pat, my family and everbody I know,go up in my prayers every single night. I am glad that everyone is healthy,and if anybody is not,please let me know in your comment. Or, let me know any one of your prayer requests. Anything at all,and I will pray for you or anyone you pray for. I am now going to make my own questions for you to put on your blog,or copy them yourself.
1. WHAT IS SOMETHING YOU DO,BUT NOBODY ELSE KNOWS FOR A REASON? *No Comment*.
2. WHAT WAS YOUR MOST EMBARASSING MOMENT? *No Comment*
3. WHAT IS YOUR MOST SECRETIVE SECRET?*No Comment*
4. DO YOU HAVE GEEKY PAJAMAS? IF SO,WHAT DO THEY LOOK LIKE?THE PRINT? SHEEP?*No Comment*
Those are the best I could come up with. But,remember, The Author doesnt have to answer the questions. But anyone who copies them,they HAVE to answer the questions. Hehehe! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! I may come up with even better ones in the future.

7 murmurs:

I answered your questions and posted them on my sight!

Very creative!!

You posts are so cute, and very amusing, you have a sweet spirit!!

December 08, 2006 9:21 AM  

Thanks for the help with the ceasar Salad. And Jackie, we made the guasacaca! It's great! Oh no! Now Pam is going to start on all those GUASACACA jokes again! We will have a blast tonight wont we , Jayde!

December 08, 2006 12:22 PM  

I wanna come!! But you can leave off the CACA for me! Jayde I will do your question on my blog now. Hope I can think of answers! Love You!

December 08, 2006 4:23 PM  

Hey Cuz! I heard you're having like a big cook out thingy majig. Did you eat a lot? Oh thanks for the comments you wrote me.

December 08, 2006 6:11 PM  

I think the author should answer her own questions. It's only fair. ;-)

December 09, 2006 2:11 PM  

Yes, she should answer the questionaire!!
Hey Jayde, how much does it cost to come for dinner??

We will await ALL your answers!

December 09, 2006 6:05 PM  

Be sure to go to Miss Pat's blog. She answered the questions for you. Here is her blog address:
www.itsmymemories.blogspot.com

December 10, 2006 8:15 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home