YEA ME!! Oh,and YEA DAD,too.

50 Questions!!!!
1. First Name? Jayde
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Not anyone, I dont think,but an anything. A precious stone.
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Sunday,when Chavez was declared President again.
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HAND WRITING? Yeah,I guess.
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Bologna
6. KIDS? Uh,no.
7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Maybe.
8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Yes.
9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Sometimes.
10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes,praise the Lord!Haleluya!
11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Yes! Definately! There is just one eensy-weensy problem. Mom.
12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Frosted Flakes and some Diet Cereal. I forget the name.
13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Not usually. I just slip them off.
14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? HA! Emotionally,nooooo. Physically,you have got to be kidding me!
15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Vanilla.
16. SHOE SIZE? Um, 2 or 3.
17. RED OR PINK? P-I-N-K!!!
18. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOUR SELF? Before it got removed,my mole.
19. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? I can't say. I miss everybody!
20. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO RESPOND TO THIS? Yeah. I love getting comments!
21. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Black pants, and my favorite brand of shoes. It's called Bare Feet.
22. LAST THING YOU ATE? Oreo cookies
23. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW.? Manuel Rosales talking on TV, workmen on the roof next door re-shingling or something.
24. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? PINK.
25. FAVORITE SMELLS? Um, my cat,clean clothes,fresh out of the dryer.
26. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Jackie. Telling me ATREVETE.*Sniffle*
27. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO?Um,either their personality or their eyes.
28. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Nobody sent it to me. My dad helped me copy it from my Mom's blog. And,yes,I LOVE my dad. And my mom,of course.
29. FAVORITE DRINK? Powdered Milk,or Pepsi.
30. FAVORITE SPORT? Swimming.
31. EYE COLOR? Green.
32. HAT SIZE ? I dont usually wear hats. Except for my Baseball Cap. My mom and dad just bought what they thought would fit me. And it did.
33. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No. But I might need glasses.
34. FAVORITE FOODS? Ice Cream, Steak,Spaghetti,black beans and rice and pizza.
35. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING! SCAPPY(Scary plus happy ending)
36. LAST MOVIE YOU SAW? High School Musical.
37. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? What else? Pink.
38. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter since I get so much summer here.
39. HUGS OR KISSES? Both. But it depends on who is giving them.
40. FAVORITE DESSERT? Ice Cream!!!
41. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Jackie or Mom.
42 LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Elena.
43 WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? Beyond The Quiet Hills by Gilbert Morris and somebody else.
44 WHAT' S' ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? It's invisible. We dont have a mouse pad.
45. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? A little part of Dr. House.
46. FAVORITE SOUNDS? Jungle Crickets,rain on a thatch roof, and my cat purring in my ear at night.
47. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? Neither,since I have never heard either of them.
48. FURTHEST AWAY FROM HOME? Well,wherever I am I always feel far away from my REAL home.
49. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? Singing,art, and if I have heard a CD a lot of times,I can hear the first note of a song,and tell you what number that song is on the CD player. (Unless the songs are shuffled(lol)
50. WHEN & WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Clearwater,FlA!!! And when? Hmm. Ask my mom.

7 murmurs:

You were born in Clearwater? I thought you were born in St. Petersburg...and I'm your sister!! LOL Learn something new every day.

December 05, 2006 9:19 PM  

HEHEHE! Clearwater? I also thought you were born in Saint Petersburg! You're a funny kid! I loved reading your answers, they were all "so you!" I guess one of your answers that stuck out the most to me was that your favorite drink is "Powdered Milk" (Makes me gag! Always had and always will!) and your favorite lunch meat is bologna!!! I loved that one! Did you read my answers to these questions on my blog?

December 05, 2006 9:40 PM  

Yes. I did,Aunt Pam. They are funny,too. Just across the line in Clearwater

December 06, 2006 5:18 AM  

Hey Jayde you are so creative. You should make up your own list of questions for everyone to answer! I bet you would come up with some good ones!!!

Your blog is great! My daughter, Mikayla likes to visit your site!

Mary-Jo( Scott McCobb's finace!)

December 06, 2006 9:38 AM  

You were born at lunch time . everyone went out to eat pizza and left me and you were born. the doctor wasn't even there!!!

December 06, 2006 9:59 AM  

Yeah,i know who you are MJ. And maybe I will make up a list of questions... You wait and see.Hmm.
What will I come up with? AHAHAHAHAHA Perhaps some embarassing questions,hmm?
Lol,jk. But you never know what I will come up with...
*Jayde*

December 06, 2006 12:15 PM  

hey jayde this is shane. come visit my blog at
www.battleking.blogspot.com
I like your blogt. For a girl, it is nice. giggle,giggle

December 06, 2006 1:36 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home