Christmas: Celebrate it the RIGHT way!

Well, it's another day,one step closer to Jesus' birthday. There's actually a song I am going to sing for Christmas, and it's called, "Christmas Without Jesus" Now, doesnt that sound sad? Christmas without Jesus! I wouldnt love Christmas as much. And it WOULD NOT be Christmas, without Christ! I was just thinking how sad it would be, if we didnt celebrate Jesus' birthday. We would just sing Silent Night not even knowing the wonderful meaning of that song. We would sing Away In A Manger, only knowing that we were singing about 'how Christmas started'. I am glad that we all know the real meaning of Christmas. Because, that just makes it even more worth waiting a whole year for. I love opening presents, but I dont just think, 'oh I love Christmas! It's the best day of the year! I get to open presents! Yipee!' I think, ' Oh, I love Christmas! It's the day Jesus, our Savior was born! I'm glad I know the true meaning of these gifts. Thank you Lord. For being born!Oh, and Happy Birthday!' I am glad that I love Jesus. He is greater than the great! Everyone should have as much joy as we all do on Christmas. So, I am going to tell everyone how happy I am on Christmas, and not for the presents. For Jesus' Birthday. I want them to feel how joyful we all are every Christmas, and for the same reasn as all of us! How about you?

Manger Three Kings Thank The Lord

He is born in Bethlehem!
Custom Smiley
Jesus Christ is Born!
Custom Smiley



Christmas: Celebrate it the R*I*G*H*T way!




4 murmurs:

We are enjoying seeing your excitement and cant wait to hear your solo at church!!

December 14, 2006 3:19 PM  

Oh thanks, Mom. I do like the presents I meant to say. And I AM THANKFUL for them but I am thankful for not only the gifts but the true meaning.
Merry Christmas!

December 14, 2006 4:10 PM  

This post has me in tears! What a blessing to hear my young niece write so eloquently and share such a truth! Jayde you are a precious and rare young lady. I am so very proud to call you "Niece"!

December 14, 2006 5:51 PM  

Will pray for your solo---what a mature outlook at this Holy season......we are making ahabit to say Merry Christmas---no matter how grumpy people are because God can give them happiness and the reason for this all is JESUS....his birth....hislife...

December 14, 2006 6:50 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home