Jayde is a Hebrew daughter..

Tonight I have to dress up as a Hebrew. Yesterday Jewel was working on her play. The play is that Bible story,where the Death Angel comes,and if you wanted to stay alive,you had to paint blood above your door. Anyway,I went with Dad,to watch Jewel rehearse. Then the Director of the play,Richard,said me and my friend Ana could be the two Hebrew daughters. I am supposed to be Jewel's daughter,since..(yeah.Since I am white). I am not supposed to say anything,except act like I am scared and maybe cry, and Jewel is just supposed to act like she is protecting me,since she plays my mom. It is taking place tonight. I might post pictures. I might not. My outfit is a baige dress of Mom's(yes,mom's),a white shirt and a green shawl. We got the idea from a Bible DVD that we have.LOL! But in the end,it looks just right for such a short notice.
Well,I hope it goes well,with no jokes or anything. Since that's what the last rehearsal was like. Everybody was joking around and laughing. The Director had to tell everyone to calm down,since we could not joke around and laugh on stage.
Well,good bye and have a nice day.

4 murmurs:

So glad we got the costume together!! Wheew that was too close! I know you'll do great tho.

November 26, 2006 12:45 PM  

I would LOVE to see pictures!!!

November 26, 2006 4:33 PM  

I know you just loved being a part of this. So proud of you and Jewell! I'm also very happy I have another person's blog to read! I look forward to checking in on you every day. Come visit me and please - LEAVE COMMENTS! Just kidding my sweet, but I do love the way your mind works.

November 26, 2006 9:46 PM  

I hear you are "mole free" and back from CCS. Cant wait to read your blog about that!!

November 29, 2006 2:28 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home