Tomorrow is thanksgiving!!

Boy am I excited!!! Yum! Just think of all that food! Ham,my Oreo Truffles,Pumpkin,Apple,Coconut and Blueberry pie. Plus the Parises are bringing drinks and some food. YUMMO!!!! I am very happy that this finally is working. All right,Dad. For You. You were right. AAAAAA MMMMMMAAAAAAANNNNNNN!!! And Thanks everyone for their prayers. The Tonsilitis is gone, and anyone who posts please post a prayer request so that I can add you and your request and family to my Prayer List.
God Bless All,
And Happy Thanksgiving!

3 murmurs:

Such a good idea to pray for each other on this blog-o-shpere thing isn't it? Pray for your grandma's back to get better so she can function. And then of course Grandpa need prayers as he is caring for her and the house and their meals.

November 21, 2006 9:13 PM  

Pray that Elena's teeth will come in, and that we will all be healthy.

November 22, 2006 5:50 AM  

Thank you for those requests. I will be sure to add them to my Prayer List,which I keep next to my Bible.
Jayde:)

November 22, 2006 5:56 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home