Emails, Face-to-Face, or Letters?

It is so great to be back! Where I can write a post whenever I want to, where I can send someone a nice little email, or even type out the name of a funny video and have myself a laugh! Internet is such a blessing!
Have you ever thought about which is more personal? Email, Face-To-Face or Letters?
Personally, I think if it is something extremely personal, like an urgent message or an super important secret, then I think it should be done face-to-face. That is just me.
And if you want something personal and sweet, a letter. Like a birthday card! I like Birthday eCards, but I prefer letters (And not just because they usually come with a birthday gift of money, which is EXTREMELY welcome, BTW!),simply because I think reading a birthday card is GREAT! And when I finish reading it I have something to keep in my card collection!
Emails are great for a cute, little message. Like a 'how are you? you're welcome to the Thanksgiving party at my house. I hope you can come!' Just little quick things. Even friend to friend messages, with elaborate dancing images or sparkly poems. Those are great! (I especially love the ones that play pretty music while you scroll down!) Emails, Letters or face to face?
All are great!
Emails are Excellent, Letters are Lovely, and Face-to-Face is FANTASTIC!

Well, I am tired, and need to go to bed, so
BYE!
Jayde

4 murmurs:

So glad you're back!

November 15, 2007 9:18 PM  

So glad you're back and posting! yea! I've missed you and hope to see you before you head down to Paraguay!

Have a blast at your slumber party tonight!

November 16, 2007 3:38 PM  

oh by the way!
i would love to see you Face to Face, but this old Auntie of yours would even settle for an email OR A COMMENT ON HER BLOG!!!Hint Hint

November 16, 2007 3:45 PM  

yes! Face to Face us certainly my pick of them all! But I do love getting emails and letters! I get excited when I do! Hope you have a great time in Paraguay!

November 21, 2007 1:26 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home