I Am Alive

I haven't posted in quite a while, yes, I know. That point has been made. I have been on Club Penguin and doing school. The busy things that are necessary (supposedly). However, I learned to eat, play, walk, read, talk and work without knowing about the Boston Tea Party. All of the things necessary to live, I learned them without knowing school. So, is it REALLY that necessary?

And, now I have to go again... I promise to try and post more often....I will try, and I will ask my mom to remind me.

Love To All!

Bookworm4Life

4 murmurs:

Yo!
I've been on club penguin too. I waddle around town proclaiming Jesus Christ to the other penguins yesterday. Sadly, I didn't get any responses. But what was I expecting?
I have the urge to either talk like a rapper or assume an alias. I wish Micah was a girl name. I'd like to be Micah. Well, tell everybody I miss them. I had a dream about you and S.B. last night. It was weird. ANyways, MISS YOU!!!

February 23, 2008 3:26 AM  

hey girl!
So, you're on club penguin too? My name on there is Punky Fuzz. So if you see me talk to me ok?

February 24, 2008 1:56 PM  

hey i have a question. how did you get that club penguin thing on your sidebar?

February 25, 2008 5:43 AM  

hey whats club penguin??? i dont seem to understand it from reading your posts... is it like neopets???

February 26, 2008 11:36 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home