Sleepless Nights: Solution

Ever had one of those nights where...

a) You know you won't get to sleep, so you decide to count the ceiling tiles.

b) You find the urge to jump out of bed and start to do jumping-jacks.

c) Find the pocket game you hid under your pillow for this purpose, and decide to try for a high-score.

d) All of the above.

(Yes, I know I sound like some sort of infomercial for some sleeping medicine.)

Well, I have... Every night until last night. And the reason is because I do not burn off my energy. I spend many of my after-school hours on....Club Penguin. So, I SORT OF exercise, I mean, I type a lot...Isn't that kind of keeping your fingers in shape? Well, it hasn't been working.
So, I have started something that has gotten me results. I am doing my mother's work-out DVDs. I want to do them every day, but I don't want to kill myself with it.... Still, it is much better. I DON'T go to bed at 11, stare at the ceiling, sleep for three to five hours, and wake up and its morning...NO MORE! The workouts have been working for me. They help me a lot. Why have I not been asleep? Because I haven't been using my psychic energy that I have naturally. I am a ball of psychic energy, therefore, I HAVE to move as much as possible. That is why, when I am doing school, I am always moving around. Because I have the urge to MOVE! I do not dance. I jump, run, skip, and anything else that involves moving besides dancing. Mom has us doing extra school (blech) , so I haven't been getting out of it early in order to go outside. JOY!! NOT!
My friends come around asking if I can come out, and I still have 5 more pages EXTRA in Social Studies, 4 pages EXTRA in Science, and 6 more pages EXTRA in English. Not to mention the 3 pages of Math, and the 7 pages in Bible. Yay. (Mom?? Did you get the EXTRA EXTRA message??)

So, the exercising has been helping me a lot. If you are having sleepless nights, I highly recommend some sort of exercising, whether its aerobics, walking, jogging, anything!! IT WILL HELP YOU! That quote is from my exercise director from the DVD. I love it!!!

Keep Smiling!

Jayde

3 murmurs:

Yo, homie. Is that what you call a person in a missionary home? Anyways, I'm having less problems getting to sleep. My problem is CURIOSITY. I know I've talked about it too much. But I am sick of this world and want to get to heaven! (translation: I'm reading Left Behind and everyone is dying, so I want to get on the last book already!) By tomorrow I will be on the last book. 12 books in 3 weeks. That's a record. Anyways, is there any other kids there? Tell everyone hi. You poor child doing EXTRA homework. I don't do extra homework. I did double grammar and literature the first semester, and now i'm doing double history and science. Blah. SHALOM Y'ALL!!

February 27, 2008 6:41 AM  

You're a mess! You made me smile! Glad you're being resourceful and trying to remedy your problem. Boy could I tell you about sleepless nights!! But mine were from pain, not eneregy!! hehe
Love you girlie!

February 27, 2008 11:21 AM  

hahahaha nice way to go to sleep.. i should try that more often.. xD i understand about the homework.. i missed a whole week of school and who knew we would do so much work in one week. I mean really. i didnt know we learned much... so yeah im more appreciative for school... hey it would be really cool if you could come to my school here in Paraguay when you get here. :D well im in computer class right now so yeah i gotta go.. hehe :D

February 28, 2008 4:19 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home