I WANT TO DIE

My throat feels like it is going to explode when I swallow. My head feels like fire. I am sick of being sick. And even more sick of saying that I'm sick of being sick. My stomach hurts, and my newest hobby is laying around thinking: I want to die. But, hopefully, I will feel better soon. I sure hope I am not getting Tonsilitis again. I hate it. I detest it. I am tired of drinking orange-juice mixed with 7-up. I am tired of reading. And, one of the worst parts of it is: I can't SING!!! My throat hurts too much. I didn't go to church today, because I had a fever earlier this morning. So, Mom stayed with me. She's already gotten done with her Bloggin' so that means: THE COMPUTER IS M*I*N*E!!!! One advantage to being sick. Except, everyone is gone to church, so there's nobody to chat with. So, I am playing Disney Channel games and Computer games, and Blogging.
Thanks 4 the prayers!
Lovya!
Bye 4 Now!!
Sicky





5 murmurs:

Thou shalt not die.

January 14, 2007 11:39 AM  

Hahahaha!!

January 14, 2007 12:23 PM  

Hahahaha!!

January 14, 2007 12:25 PM  

There. Much better.

January 14, 2007 12:25 PM  

So sorry! You will get to sing again soon!

January 14, 2007 1:34 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home