It's Not Right..

Why is the question that is followed by a large question mark in my mind. WHY does he have to go back to college? WHY does he have to leave us? WHY did that mean, old person have to invent or discover college? DID he not want families to be together? He must have had a good reason, because I am not the only one that is upset that college was made for older brothers. Besides, he spends a whole year in the States, so WHY is it so bad for him to stay a whole year here? It may not seem right to me now, but in the meantime I know I will realize it, and I hope that GOD will give me the strength to change what I can, the peace to accept what I can't change, and the wisdom to see the difference. I Love that phrase Dad told me. He told me when I was upset that we were going to have to give the animals away, because we either give them away or put them to sleep. And I said give them away. The Reason? The missionary home we will be living in for a year does not accept pets. NOW do you see why I was upset? Because if you don't already know me, I am an EXTREME animal-lover, as Jackie once said in her blog,"Life for me would not be worth living without animals!" I love them, but again, I need the strength to change what I can, the peace to accept what I can't change, and the wisdom to know the difference. But still, life can seem very infair at times, and I have learned to add that phrase to my prayers whenever it does.

8 murmurs:

Stinks, doesn't it? I STILL wish I lived closer to my sister, who lives in Seattle. I know you guys will miss Josh. Sorry...

January 02, 2007 4:10 AM  

I will be praying for your family. I am sorry you feel sad.

January 02, 2007 5:32 AM  

I understand how you feel!! It seems they have to leave before we can have time to enjoy them!!

I will pray for you and you pray for my kids as they struggle with missing their brother, too!!

I know this is a grownup term, but "God's grace is sufficient for the moment"".....HE can fill that void with happy memories and talks on the phone and can make time pass sooo fast!!

You're a great little sister; I am sure Josh misses you, too!!

January 02, 2007 5:57 AM  

hey jayde,
sorry you're fealing so sad. i know it is hard. i will be praying for your family and for josh.

January 02, 2007 6:24 AM  

I'm not a big fan of college either Jayde. Wont heaven be great? We can all FINALLY be together. It's going to be an amazing thing..and we'll never say goodbye. Other than being with God that is my favorite thing to look forward to about Heaven!

January 02, 2007 11:17 AM  

Jayde what a life lesson you are learning! I too need to remember the nugget of wisdom your dad shared with you! I want to change all the bad things in life, but ...well you now know the drill!

January 02, 2007 11:36 AM  

BOO HOO! Im not too happy either! BUT he is where God wants him for right now so we need to accept it.

January 02, 2007 5:07 PM  

I kind of know what you mean. Even though i do not have an older brother like you I do not want to leave my friends and family back home when I leave. You know what I tell myself I am doing God's will and that makes me happy God happy and my family happy. So if you think bout it Josh is just doing God's will and he is happy and that makes you happy too.

January 04, 2007 11:19 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home