Vote Morgan!

My friend Morgan wants to get a cat. But, sadly, her poor mother is quite tristemente not an animal lover. Please pray for her. If, someone who agrees with Mrs. Sanders, would like to find a headquarters for Team Morgan, please contact Jayde Vernoy. Unfortunate for Mrs. Sanders, she will have to be her own headquarters. Because, I have turned to Morgan's side, because she is my friend. And I will stick with her. Also, because I am an animal lover, too. Now, if you care to vote, please leave either 4 Team Morgan if you vote for Morgan and 4 Team Beth Sanders in your comment to this post.
However, I strongly urge you: CHOOSE TEAM MORGAN!!!!!

VOTE TEAM MORGAN!!
Custom Smiley






11 murmurs:

4 team Morgan if they take the dogs and turtles and the cat!!!

January 08, 2007 3:35 PM  

Acceptible.

January 08, 2007 4:47 PM  

Oh boy, this is a toughy because I was a little girl once and I know what it is like to want a pet. But I am now a mom and I must vote ---4 Team Mom Sanders - I can't breath when I'm around cats. Maybe Morgan's mom has the same problem!Sorry girls!

January 08, 2007 5:02 PM  

I must warn you, Jayde is persistant in her political campaigning. She still has an opposition poster of Manual Rosales on her wall.

January 08, 2007 6:33 PM  

COME NOW!!! WE NEED MORE VOTES!!!!!

January 09, 2007 7:06 AM  

MORGAN! MORGAN! MORGAN! MORGAN! MORGAN! MORGAN! MORGAN! MORGAN!

January 09, 2007 7:07 AM  

PRETEND YOU'RE IN HER SHOES!!!!

January 09, 2007 7:27 AM  

I can't pretend I'm in her shoes--they're almost as big as mine... and I'm in her HOUSE! I will have to have the funeral of the recently departed Mr. Tumnus...QEPD

January 09, 2007 2:43 PM  

GO M*O*R*G*A*N*!!!

(Just be sure you feed and take care of the pet!!)

January 09, 2007 4:20 PM  

Go Beth Sanders!!

January 10, 2007 6:55 AM  

I vot for Morgan!!!!YEAH GO MORGAN YOOHOO!!!!

January 10, 2007 10:00 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home