Hi!

How are you? It's very hot today, and I'm super duper excited, because tonight I am spending the night with my awesome friend, and they have an 8-week-old retriever puppy...YAY! I cannot wait, because as most of you know, I am an extreme animal-lover!
Nothing much else going on...Disney World was wonderful, left all sorts of tracts all over the place there...So much fun!
Can you believe that The Simple Scholar got rid of his adorable cute kitten named Charlie? I loved that little cat...! But, it's probably best that he is given away, because the Simple Scholar was always away, and couldn't take care of the poor little guy...:) I just hope he has a better home now.
And now I gotta go get ready, because I am not fully packed, and my friend's mom is coming to pick me up at about 6:30ish and it is 5:30 now...See Ya!
God Bless!
Thanks for reading!

2 murmurs:

You are just one busy gal, aren't you? Hope you had fun! Well I know you had fun, cuz that's just how you roll!

June 28, 2008 12:42 AM  

*sigh*
You making me sad.
It's...12 minus 7...5 o clock in the morning there? I wonder if you're asleep. Hope you made good on your promise to make her email me.
AH. A PUPPY.
Urgh.
Well next summer or the summer after that if I come back and you're in paraguay I'm blogging so much about me visiting our friend and sleeping over and playing with her dog.
I hope you're happy.
She should come over here with my Grandpa next summer. xD

June 28, 2008 1:54 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home