My Tract Addiction

I am a Christian, and I love it, and I am learning new things every day. My grandma gave me about 80 little tracts during my last visit. I have used plenty of them. They have a smiley-face on the front, and it says 'SMILE! Jesus Loves You', which is absolutely true, because God wants the good and the bad no matter how good or bad they are, He can use them in plenty of ways...My grandma told me that there was a lady who put a tract in a pair of jeans in a store once, and a man bought the jeans because he was going to kill himself that night, and didn't want to be found in dirty clothing when the police and everyone else found him, and when he tried on the jeans, it fell out, and he got saved by reading the tiny tract, and now he is a pastor! So, even leaving a few tracts here and there can help save a life before it's too late, and, what with all this stuff about littering going on, the tracts are legal, because they are made out of paper, so, to those eco-freaks, HA!
I have another type of tract that looks like a hand-written check for money, so EVERYONE who sees it, will pick it up and read it...It says things like PAID IN FULL by Jesus Christ, DATE now, whosoever believeth, and accepts Him, etc. I love them! I have all kinds...I collect them..I'm just gonna say it: I AM A TRACT JUNKIE!
Glad to get that out of my system. Anyways, I have been sticking the little smiley-face ones in magazines, newspapers, on the floor, in restrooms and anywhere else you can think of, you'll probably find a little smiley-face tract, put there by me, if it's in the area here. I love them...And they have no address on them, so no one can sue anyone because they won't know who to sue! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA! Anyways, they need Christ and who doesn't take a free gift>>?
Well, I have to go now. Goodbye, and thanks for reading!

2 murmurs:

Oh Jayde, that's an awesome fact I didn't know about you! Keep it up girl.

The preacher who brought those tracts to Grandpa's church also told us to stick them into beer cartons etc. at the grocery stores! I Love it!

June 25, 2008 12:07 PM  

That sounds like so much fun. Not only spreading the gospel but BEING SNEAKY!!!!!!!!! xD xD

June 26, 2008 3:49 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home