What I'm Working On....

I recently read a book titled: "How To Be Appreciated".
It said things like this:

1. Always do more than what's expected of you.

2. When you start to feel sorry for yourself, do something nice for someone.

3. Every once in a while, surprise someone with a little gift/nice note.

4. Never go to bed with dirty dishes in the sink.

5. The first word of every day should make your/ and someone else's day. SMILE.

So, I got motivated. And I washed the dishes, wiped down the counter, washed and cleared off the table and put away the dishes. When all I was supposed to do was put away the dishes.
Mom appreciated it. She likes to wake up to a clean house, instead of a trashed house.
It only took me about twenty minutes. So, I need to do that more often.

Anyways, I am now going to try to do at least three nice things for everyone. That way, I will be appreciated.
I also have to work hard at cleanliness and thinking before I do everything, and above all PROCRASTINATION!!!!!!!

Try to work on it with me...So far...It's really great.

BYE!

4 murmurs:

Those are excellant ideas...need to put some of those into practice myself.
Deby

June 16, 2008 8:42 PM  

You're a doll Jayde! You always cheer me up.
Oh by the way---thanks for your kind words about me on facebook!

June 16, 2008 10:01 PM  

:)

June 17, 2008 12:30 AM  

Mrs. Deby; It helps, and makes you feel accomplished.
Aunt Pam; Your welcome.

Phika; Right back at ya! :)

June 20, 2008 7:27 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home