3 days...

And 2 days for me to get my nice pajamas...:D

I made brownies and cookies on Saturday, took them to choir practice. I've wonderful news.
I wrote a song, 'Christmas Without Jesus', when I was in Venezuela. And I was singing it, and now I have to take the lyrics on Saturday because the leader wants to put it to music!
Isn't that fantastic? WOOHOO!

Also...Check this out: www.frozenmomentsoflife.blogspot.com.
Cool picshas..:D

As for my days...I almost wish I had more math...I get sick of the computer... I didn't think I'd be this bored...What I do all day mainly is chat, play with Anna, chat, take pictures, stay up watching movies, chat, clean, chat, babysit, chat...yeah...
Right now I have a load of laundry going swish swish. A friend is sick...Well, three friends. Skittles, Fourth and Randomizer. I hope I don't catch the bug... I feel sorry for their families...They are in danger...0.o

Bluey's computer is being mean to her. It shuts off. ..Mean.

I have been peeping at all the presents... I know what many of them are. >:)
I may have peeked a little TOO close...:D

Anyways, I'd best be putting an egg in my shoe and beating it now...

So TA TA!

6 murmurs:

:) Yay!
Brownies!
Song! Fantastical!!
Yeah, computer gets boring...
Boo sick people. *points at self *
Boo Bluey's computer.
:D Peeper. -.-
Whai egg in shoe???

December 22, 2008 7:05 AM  

You actually want math!?!?!?!?!?!

December 22, 2008 3:15 PM  

you forget me... i'm SICK too!

December 22, 2008 4:48 PM  

PEEKING!! YOU??? I'm shocked!! NOT!!

I don't get the egg in the show thing. Please explain!

December 22, 2008 11:40 PM  

Oops! Forgot to wish my pretty and talented niece a very Merry Christmas! Love ya'!

December 22, 2008 11:40 PM  

for the record:

My snowball attacks have nothing to do with the former Taco Girl's 'puter trouble...

Except that she has frozen fingers from her retaliations.

Merry Christmas

December 24, 2008 8:41 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home