Merry Christmas, Friends! :) TO ALL MY READERS!

CHRISTMAS!!

Order:

1. Cali G

2. Mom

3. Charles

4. Battle-king

5. Randomizer

6. Jonathan

7. Netsirk

8. Bluey

9. Skittles

10. Aunt Pam













































































































































Merry Christmas Everyone!

To My Lurkers...

If I knew who you WERE, I'd make you some GIMPS, too...You brought it apon yourself...:P

But, Merry Christmas to all who read my blog. Wherever you are! God Bless!

11 murmurs:

So... much... shiny...

And then there's mine.
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

T'anks!

December 25, 2008 6:13 AM  

Thanks Jayde!

I loveth it! And merry Christmas to you too! :D

December 26, 2008 12:42 AM  

:D :D I love em all! 'specially Bluey's and Netsirk's and Mine. *hugs mac & cheese *
Darnit Jayde you just made me hungry. XD Oh well. Merry Chirpus.

December 26, 2008 1:53 AM  

AWWW I L.O.V.E. my gimp! Is that what I' supposed to call it? Anyway, I thought of you in a very special moment this Christmas, when I hung my patched up teddy ornament on my tree. Do you remember him? I need to take a photo of him with my NEW CAMERA!! YES! Agustin got me a new camera. I love it! My other one had parts falling off of it and the screen quit working, so I had to use the old timey view finder. Not anymore! Yipee! Thank the Lord!

December 29, 2008 6:37 PM  

Merry Christmas...

Since I celebrated mine a few days late I guess late wishes are ok.

Love the cat with the stocking cap

December 29, 2008 10:17 PM  

Lol thanks homie lol.

December 30, 2008 10:01 AM  

Merry Christmas to you to!

Jonathan.

December 31, 2008 2:47 PM  

Darnit Jayde you haven't blogged since last year. WHERE ARE YOU

January 02, 2009 2:33 AM  

Pardon me, but I was lurking for my first time today, and didn't see the link to your profile here on your blog. How do you take that entirely off? I was wanting to on one of mine, but can't find a way.
Thank you! And Merry Christmas to you, too. :)
~Kiwifruit

January 02, 2009 10:23 AM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

January 02, 2009 10:23 AM  

Where are you? Been missing you!!

January 05, 2009 1:26 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home