Hello Friends.

I am back.
I've been gone.
* wonders what to blog about *
I'm going to Argentina tomorrow. YAY!
I'm getting new glasses. YAY!
WOO!

I've one simple question:

WHO IS THE ANONYMOUS PERSON WHO IS THROWING SNOWBALLS AT SKITTLES?

I'm writing a story. A mystery. It's got a really neat plot. I like it. Two psychiatrists. And someone died. Who did it? ):) That's the whole point of a mystery. The sheriff is also a suspect. And the janitor. Only I know how this is gonna turn out. MUAHA!

I am: excited about tomorrow.
I think: outside the box.
I know: how to say Genesis 1:1 in Swahili.
I have: a pet kitty.
I wish: I had my new glasses.
I hate: Obama
I miss: my friends
I fear: for the little BIMI missionary girl who was kidnapped. Everyone pray for her, please.
I feel: like finishing my movie
I hear: typing
I smell: cold AC air.
I crave: ice cream.
I search: for things to take pictures of.
I wonder: what time it is in Nova Scotia.
I regret: the many mistakes ive made.
I love: photography
I am not: an atheist
I believe: in Jesus
I dance: never. BAPTISTS DONT DANCE!!! XD
I sing: about 98% percent of the time.
I cry: at every little thing. i hate it.
I don't always: stay quiet.
I fight: the killer giant jelly beans that haunt me in my sleep
I write: mysteries and comedy/love stories and songs.
I win: flexibility contests. i can jump-rope with my arms.
I lose: interest in stuff very fast.
I never: eat seafood.
I always: finish off the ice cream..unfortunately.
I confuse: little kids. XD
I listen: to what i wanna hear. i have selective hearing. :)
I can usually be found: chatting online.
I am scared: of strangers.
I need: to finish my movie.
I am happy about: tomorrow. I'm going to Argentina! WOO!
I imagine: shopping at argentina's walmart...: )

And now I has to goes. Everyone check out these blogs:

www.geckowithcanon.blogspot.com


and

www.frozenmomentsoflife.blogspot.com


BYE BYE!

5 murmurs:

Interesting post!

Jonathan.

December 09, 2008 5:02 PM  

Au contraire, Jayde, I am very much a Baptist, and I do dance...

The only possible argument against that is that I do not dance, but, rather, attempt to dance. However my older sister is also a Baptist, and can dance, so it is a pointless rebuttal.

December 09, 2008 5:02 PM  

Wow, funny.

Isn't it fun to confuse little kids?! XD

December 09, 2008 6:37 PM  

Now Jayde, I thought you said you knew who did that! Hrmph.
Oh well.
:)
Nice to know you're finally blogging again..

December 10, 2008 6:13 AM  

Hurray for the glasses. And the inside Jungle info...oops !!

I didn't throw the ANONYMOUS SNOWBALLS...

Oh and I think in the box...as in how do I get into this box of cookies without getting caught.

Later Tater

December 10, 2008 1:24 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home