Due To Popular Demand...

I have returned.
Camp was the bomb. Except for one small thing...But I won't say that over internet. I only tell those I trust, and they already know about it...So I don't need to spray it anywhere else.
I slept 18 hours when I got back. WOOHOO!
I got GREAT pictures at camp while I was away.
I've mastered BibleWorks CD!! WOOOO!!!
Anyways... It's nice and cool now. There is a bit of a storm outside...It's been nice lately.
I'm gonna make myself a little deal. Since I wake up early anyway, thanks to Anna...I wake up at about 5. Used to be 4, but... Yeah.
Did anyone check out Mom's blog yet? Creepy spider...Yucky.
I don't have anything else to blog...What do you want me to blog about?

2 murmurs:

Glad you had fun. 18 HOURS?! LOL!

Jonathan.

January 28, 2009 10:43 AM  

What could that one thing bad about camp be!?

January 28, 2009 9:05 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home