* Ping *

Everyone!

I have wonderful surprises for all you little peeps out there! All my readers...

1. Take a look at that pretty little banner thingy in the top right hand corner...Ain't it a beaut?

2. I have a pingbox! Lookythere!!Any creepazoids start talking to me, I will shoot them. With a purple Barney puff-gun. Is that understood? But it's pretty! And it goes PA-TING! every time someone says hewo to me...:D

Who is this sepehr guy? And I'd like him to explain to me in very particular detail just WHAI I'd want to look at pictures about war and such? I couldn't even understand it... And Mom advised me to delete his comment...So...
* deletes *
VOILA. :) YAHAY!

What should I blog about?
Hmm...

OH! OH OH!! I'm writing a novella! A short novel. :D :D About....
.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.........
..........
.........
........
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.
You'll find out when it's published, now, won't you? >:D

I hate spoiling things. Today I had glop for breakfast. It sounds terribly disgusting, I know, but MKs in the Amazon grew up with it and I hadn't made it in forever, so...I made it.

Here is the recipe:

Oatmeal
Milk
Chocolate powder

Mix it altogether until it's the way you want it. Voila. You are now eating Amazon MK food!

* claps for you *

I found my tripod. YAY!
It was lodged between the wall and the shelf in the kitchen.
...

* crickets *
* grabs Baygon *
* bangs on table *
* crickets fly away *

3 murmurs:

I like your banner-thing. I'm a bit confused by the ping-box-thing thing, because I can't do anything with it. I wasn't going to say anything, but your frog-thing made me.

January 29, 2009 8:56 PM  

Haiya.
:)
Yay, corner banners and pingboxes and novellas!
your pingbox isn't working, sadly...
i wonder if my pingbox is working...

January 30, 2009 2:24 AM  

hey!how r u? I love ur ping box and cant wait to read your novel.ttyl

January 30, 2009 11:09 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home