Spell it out: R-E-M-O-J-A-D-O-S!

Translating into 'really wet.' I'm about to leave for Choir, with my back pack and all I need for the water games at our church. I have choir from 9-12, and then water games is at 2. I'm psyched. :D :D
Can't wait!
I will splash everyone, and I will win. I WILL. >:)
I will take my gorgeous termo to band practice, if I have the time...But...now...I probably don't. Oh well.
Have I mentioned I LOVE terere? It's minty goodness.
I've an announcement: I had coffee today.

*crowd gasps*
I know...I know...
*crowd boos*
HEY HEY! HEY now...Calm down.
Why did I have coffee? Cause I had a muffin leftover from Mom's blogger tea-party yesterday...I missed meeting Mrs. Wienz...I sad.
Mom showed them my room! :D I cleaned it, which...Is normal for me now.
"Is she always this neat?"
"Lately, she has been."
SO THERE! MUAHAHA!! :D :D :D
Anyways. I'm off! Ciao!

2 murmurs:

Yay, coffee! I like except when it's plain. It has to have at least cream in it!

I wish I had your mad super-cleaning skillz.

January 31, 2009 10:58 PM  

I missed meeting you too Jayde! I waited as long as I could, but had to go pick up Michelle. Anyway the day will come.
Your room looked awesome and totally NOT like a teenager´s room.... :) I´m used to very, very messy rooms!
Hope you have a fun Sunday!

February 01, 2009 8:46 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home