ALPHABET TAGGY!

A
- Available: Uh...What?
- Age: 14.
- Annoyance: People who run up and poke you.
- Animal: Aardvark.

B
- Beer: Ew.
- Birthday: August 30th.
- Body Part on opposite: .Umm...An--kle?
- Best feeling in the world: Happiness. ( XD )
- Blind or Deaf: Neither.
- Best weather: Hard rain.
- Been in Love: .../:o.
- Been on stage: Yes. Every Sunday. I am in the choir.
- Believe in Magic: Only God's magic. :) The bunnies in the hat are kept in a secret compartment and shoved in there until the dude pulls him out. Or, when they don't move the hat off the table, there's a compartment under the table. The reason they has bunnies is cause bunnies make no noise. I mean...If I was locked in a stuffy little thing I'd sure make some noise! Poor bunnies can't...Save the bunnies! Don't hire magicians!
- Believe in Santa: Daddy has told me that unless I do, I get no presents.

* standing ovation * I BELIEVE!!!!
C
- Candy: Gummy worms!
- Color: Turquoise! The color of a square on my bedspread and of my new bracelet and of a fish in the pet store and of my friend's teddy bear's eyes!!
- Chocolate/Vanilla: White chocolate...Vanilla-y chocolate.
- Cake or pie: Cheesecake is better than pie. Or cake. But that's not one of the options..Vanilla cake with chocolate frosting.
- Country to visit: France.
- Cheese: Cheddar cheese. On toast. Cheese toast. Dipped in grape jelly. Cheddar cheese toast dipped in grape jelly. SMUCKER's grape jelly. Cheddar cheese toast dipped in SMUCKER's grape jelly.

D
- Day or Night: I'm weird. I'm a night owl and an early bird. :)

E
- Eyes: They change colors. o.0 O.o 0.O
- Everyone's Got: A BABY KANGAROO! YOURS IS PINK BUT MINE IS A BLUE OR WHERE'D I GET MINE? AT THE ZOO! NO EVERYBODY'S GOT A BABY KANGARooOOOOOO!!

F
- First Thoughts Waking Up: What time is it? What day is it? I need to make my bed. Ugh... Look at my desk...I need cereal. Anna, come cuddle! WOW, it's cold!
- Food: Yes, I-I-I like food. It's rather, uh...Nourishing.

G
- Greatest Fear: ..... I hate those freaky people that walk on sticks and dress up like Abe Lincoln or...The african ones at Busch Gardens are scary, too. They FREAK me OUT.

- Goals: Win the soccer game on Saturday.
- Gum: Chiclet.
- Get along with your parents?: I love my 'rents! :) XD XD

H
- Hair Color: Blonde.
- Height: 4'11...Since I was 11...

- Happy: BIRTHDAY TO MEEEEEEEE! XD XD
- Holiday: Valentine's Da-a-a-o!
- How do you want to die? =O...Uhm...I haven't thought that far ahead yet...\:o.

I
- Ice Cream: Love it.
- Instrument: Piany. :)


J
- Jewelry: Subtle? PNA! HAHA! Too much is never enough!!!!!!
- Job: Professional Procrastinator.

K
- Kids: I like them. They make me laugh and they are cute.
- Kickboxing or Karate: Neither, but if I had t' pick...Karate.
- Keep a journal?: Uh-uh. Diary. (s)

L
- Love: The opposite of hate.
- Letter: Z! Awesomest letter in the history of awesome letters!
- Laughed so hard you cried: Yes. I'm watching a funny Monk video. XD

M
- Milk flavor: ??MILK FLAVOR. The flavor of MILK.
- Movies: uh uh uh uh FINDING NEMO!
- Motion sickness?: yeah...HUH-uh! Never!
- McD’s or BK?: Both. :)

N
- Number: 14.

O
- One wish: McCja and McCbr, GET HERE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P
- Perfect Pizza: Pepperoni, sausage, white cheese and lotsa sauce! With mushrooms.
- Pepsi/Coke: Pepsi.

Q
- Quail: Pretty birdies!

R
- Reason to cry: Lots of them.
- Reality T.V.: None.
- Radio Station: I live in P A R A G U A Y. I don't like ANY radio stations here.
- Roll your tongue in a circle: * rolls tongue in a circle *, * bows *
- Ring size: I have NO idea.

S
- Song: Beauty and the Beast...Best song in the history of great songs.
- Shoe size: hehe. 7 -7 1/2
- Salad dressing: Ranch.
- Sushi: Ew. No. NE-VER.
- Slept outside: Yeah...I lived in the JUN-GLE!
- Smoked?: Never. EVER smoked.
- Sing well?: ...I like to sing...
- Strawberries/Blueberries: Both are good in cheesecake, jellies and jams, pies and muffins, but I can't stand them alone.

T
- Tattoos?: UCKY!
- Time for bed: 10:30 or 11.
- Thunderstorms: WOO!:) :) :) :)

U
- Unpredictable: hmm....predictable people are unpredictable...but you can always predict that unpredictable people will do something unpredictable... * copies Kateh's ansa *

V
- Vacation spot: My bed. With QUIET. And a good book.

W
- Weakness: Less fortunates.
- Which one of your friends acts the most like you: Katie. Definitely.
- Who makes you laugh the most: ...My friends.
- Wanted to be a model: NO.
- Where do we go when we die?: Have you asked Jesus to be your Saviour? Do that and then we'll talk. If you haven't already...Of course.
- Worst Weather?: HOT HOT HOT slimy weather.

X
- X-Rays: Never been to the emergency room. :)
- Ex's: ?? Huh??

Y
- Year it is now: 2009...And sunny. XD
- Yellow: snow! XD

Z
- Zoo animal: Uh...That weird zebra thing with a long purple tongue and the head of a giraffe...I forget what it's called.


LAST PERSON WHO…
1. Talked to in person? : Dad.
2. You went to the mall with?: Dad.
3. You went to dinner with?: My famlya.
4. You talked to on the phone?: I THINK Dad.
5. Made you laugh?: Verje.
6. Hugged you?: Dad.
7. Said they loved you?: Phika.
8. Held your hand?: ...Uhm...Turma...At church, when you say goodbye everyone shakes hands.
9. You cried over?: ...
10. Watched a movie with: McCel.
So, friends in Blogoworld, GO FORTH AND DO THIS MEME!

1 murmurs:

*jumps up and down*
*yells*
*laughs uncontrollably*
You actually commented! :D :D Mucho gracias.

Anyways, good tag. :) How did I know what your favorite song was going to be? :P

February 16, 2009 10:30 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home