I Need To Rant...

WHAT IS UP WITH TWILIGHT?

I have no idea what on Earth it is. Everyone on Facebook is sending me Flairs and invites to join a club with the display picture of this creepy vampire dude and I'm sick of it! And somewhat scared. People have changed their profile names to like, I ♥ Edward or whatever his name is. I don't pay attention.
Everyone is saying,
"Oh, he's so gorgeous! The movies are fantastic!" Yada...yada, yada... I would rather not join that group, thanks. It's gonna give me nightmares!
Everyone is emailing me and saying I'm judgmental. I don't care. Twilight is creepy. At least to me.
I have been receiving numerous bumper stickers that say that I like it. WHO is this person to say that I like a group that gives me the heebie-jeebies? How does this person KNOW I like it?
One bumper sticker said:

McCain ( square ) Obama ( square ) Edward ( checked square ).
WHY would I pick him? I'm beginning to think he's worse than Obama! In the profile picture, he looks like a freaky zombie!

Hmm...

Then again...Maybe not. But...Obama supports abortion and Edward supports...Uhm...Drinking people's blood.
HELLO!
I'm scared.
What has America come to?

0.o

My rant is finished. Thank you for your cooperation.

4 murmurs:

Amen!

February 11, 2009 4:32 PM  

PLech.
i hate vampire books.
Especially vampire books about vampires. Vampires who fall in love with mortals, and mortals who want to become vampires, even though vampires have no soul or something...
i just read a christian review about it.
ANyways NOBODY is worse than Obama. The idiot is spending trillions of dollars on DIGITAL TV. WHAT THA HACK.
you know how people are complaining that their taxes are going to take care of octuplets?
what about the taxes going to pay for MILLIONS OF ABORTIONS?
those octuplets and their 6 siblings are gonna grow up to be taxpayers.
i passionately dislike liberals.

February 12, 2009 2:04 AM  

He's a creepy, ugly, emo kid who stars in a teen movie. You're supposed to have a crush on him.

February 12, 2009 6:24 AM  

I like the books but I'm not obsessed like some people.:)

February 12, 2009 7:56 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home