Hurry up and Wait!

This daylight savings stuff is driving me nuts. We almost left for Bible Study an hour early.
NO WONDER my friend was like, going crazy! :)

I haven't blogged blogged in forever. Lately it has just been school stuff...I know.
* dodges tomatoes *
About the Seven Wonders and the Indian beliefs...I sorry. :)

Nothing very new here. It rained today, so we didn't get to play soccer like I wanted. Grr.
I was sooo mad! But, we left. And then we got to baby sit a special needs boy, Elena, Abby and a sweet 11-year-old girl.
The special needs boy is such a sweetheart. :) And he laughs at my jokes. YAY! No, really. I can't see how people can tease and be afraid of special need kids... They're weak in some points, but wicked crazy awesome strong in others! :) For example, he's the most patient kid I've ever seen! I must learn from him.
* stares at Abel and takes notes *
:P

I have nothing really, to write about.
OH! I can say 'how are you?', 'I am very cold', 'What is your name?', 'Dad', 'Mom', 'My friend', 'Good' and 'No way' in Guarani! :) The girl taught me. :) And everyone says I have a nice tone. :) But, honestly, Guarani isn't that hard for me or my dad, because Ye'kwana is very very similar to Guarani. And we already know Ye'kwana.

Mom made Taco Soup today. And we have been having it all day...It is SO good! She got it from the crock-pot lady. :)

I have more school tomorrow, so I have to skeedaddle. :(

I know I know...

Oh, not the puppy faces!

I'll miss you all, too.

Bye!

2 murmurs:

Oh hai.
i'm sad right now i can't comment

March 09, 2009 3:35 AM  

I am amazed you observe Daylight wasting time. How does it help anyway? It is still light the same number of hours. Argh !! I just wish they'd leave it alone. I have like 27 clocks and watches and I HATE fooling with it.

Mmmm I'd love some Taco soup

March 10, 2009 8:44 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home