Happy V-day!!





Well, good news. I GOT 100% ON MY MATH TEST YESTERDAY, and 95% on my math test today!! Glad that things are clearing up. Tonight is church, and it's also V-day!! I love V-day!! The reason?? I get to be crafty. I can make Valentines for my friends and my family. And I LOVE TO BE CRAFTY!! It's a beautiful day, and it's a shame that I have to spend it cooped up at my desk doing school: (, when I would much rather be outside sketching birds and trees or walking my dogs or spending time with my turtles. The one bright subject I have, is A*R*T. Hopefully, today is one of my special days. The ones where you paint or draw NATURE. I LOVE THOSE DAYS. Well, the sooner I start, the sooner I'm done. I just wanted to wish you all a happy V-day and tell you all what's up here.;)









































CAN YOU TELL I LOVE V-DAY??

Have a good one,
~Jayde

2 murmurs:

Cute site! I love Vday too!Shane and I made Val. cookies and he took them to the kids in Patch club. He also took 2 red rosed for each of his female teachers. The loved it! Did you get to be crafty? I hope you took photos of your work to show off!

February 14, 2007 8:43 PM  

Oops. Forgot about taking pictures of them, but sorry they are as good as given...

February 15, 2007 6:41 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home