How Well Do You Know Me??

Here are a few questions to see how well you know me.
I will post the questions, and you leave your answers in your comment.
Of all people, most likely my family will know it well.

1. WHAT IS MY FAVORITE PASSTIME??

2. WHAT IS MY FAVORITE ANIMAL?? (This is a trick question)

3. WHICH POLITICAL CHARACTER DO I HAVE A POSTER OF HANGING ON MY DOOR??

4. WHAT IS MY FAVORITE COLOR??

5. WHAT IS MY PERSONALITY??

6. WHAT OLD-TIME SINGER CAN I MIMIC??

7. WHAT IS MY BEST TALENT??

8. WHICH OF MY PARENTS DO I ACT MORE LIKE??

9. WHAT COLOR IS MY CAT?? (No peeking at earlier posts. Such as the one with him under the Christmas tree.)

10. WHERE AM I LOCATED??

6 murmurs:

1.drawing
2.cats
3.Manuel Rosales
4.pink
5.excited
6.Gloria.......i can't remember
7.singing
8.your dad
9.white
10.Barquisimeto, Venezuela

February 02, 2007 9:32 AM  

. WHAT IS MY FAVORITE PASSTIME??(singing!)

2. WHAT IS MY FAVORITE ANIMAL?? (This is a trick question)(all of them!)

3. WHICH POLITICAL CHARACTER DO I HAVE A POSTER OF HANGING ON MY DOOR?? (The guy who opposed Chavez)

4. WHAT IS MY FAVORITE COLOR?? (pink)

5. WHAT IS MY PERSONALITY?? (exuberant)

6. WHAT OLD-TIME SINGER CAN I MIMIC?? (Patsy Cline)

7. WHAT IS MY BEST TALENT??

8. WHICH OF MY PARENTS DO I ACT MORE LIKE?? (Mom)

9. WHAT COLOR IS MY CAT?? (No peeking at earlier posts. Such as the one with him under the Christmas tree.) (White and Gray)

10. WHERE AM I LOCATED?? (Mars! Oh no- In your own little world! oh no sorry once again! In Barqui, Venezuela)

February 02, 2007 1:57 PM  

I should probably go last!!

February 02, 2007 2:55 PM  

1. WHAT IS MY FAVORITE PASSTIME??
Since I know it is NOT school-Art

2. WHAT IS MY FAVORITE ANIMAL?? (This is a trick question)All of them, but domestic ones, cats

3. WHICH POLITICAL CHARACTER DO I HAVE A POSTER OF HANGING ON MY DOOR?? George W.---or is it ANYONE who stands up to Chavez?

4. WHAT IS MY FAVORITE COLOR??PINK

5. WHAT IS MY PERSONALITY??CRAZY

6. WHAT OLD-TIME SINGER CAN I MIMIC??Patsy Cline

7. WHAT IS MY BEST TALENT??Singing

8. WHICH OF MY PARENTS DO I ACT MORE LIKE?? MOM (You live with your teacher---why would you not be like her??)

9. WHAT COLOR IS MY CAT?? (No peeking at earlier posts. Such as the one with him under the Christmas tree.)Gray/white (Toupee)

10. WHERE AM I LOCATED??Venezuela


I did not cheat, Jayde...you are good at explaining things!!

February 03, 2007 4:00 AM  

Okay, Jayde, who is right? They all sound pretty close to me!

February 03, 2007 10:09 AM  

Aunt Pam got them all right.
CONGRATS AUNT PAM!!

February 05, 2007 6:39 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home