Good Morning

Hello everyone. I hope it's a great morning for you all too. May 22, I went to my cousins' recital. They played piano REALLY well.
They played the music box dancer, a world famous song.
Today Josh, Naomy, Me and Dad want to go to the zoo here. Parque Bararrida, it is called.

I have made an email prayer chain-letter for her. I have sent it to everyone I know to pray for her.

The birds are singing, dogs are out on their walks.. It is such a peaceful day today.
Josh, Naomy and Me watched the movie Open Season last night with the projector in the living room.

I am making my rounds to the blogs I know.

Each of you have a blessed day,
and keep praying for Madeleine.

3 murmurs:

YOU are like Florence Nightingale - forever holding the light to those who are in need.

Keep up the good work and do hope you enjoy the movie.

Blessings

May 24, 2007 12:55 PM  

Thank you, Peter. I will do all that I can to help little Madeleine.
I have gotten replies from all of the people of whom I had sent the prayer chain letter to.
Keep praying for her.
God Bless All.

May 25, 2007 7:42 AM  

Was the movie any good? I don't think I have seen that one.

What's it like having Josh and Naomy there?

May 26, 2007 1:44 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home