Pat Requested This So Here It Goes...

SEVEN RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME:

1. I hate peanuts. I can't stand them. The only thing I ever even liked about them was that at a restaurant, I could throw them on the floor and not have to pick them up.

2. I don't believe in Bug Spray. I believe in catching them and letting them free. Any animal deserves to live. Hey, do unto others as you would have them do unto you, right?? Well, ANIMALS, are OTHERS!! DON'T squish or spray them. Free them!!

3. When I see a huge amount of little polka dots, my nose starts to itch like crazy! No Lie.

4. I have never taken voice lessons. Though I really want to.

5. I hate math!!! I always have!

6. I am a complete movie nut! And a bookworm, too. And most people THINK I am a geek or a nerd, but it's only when I am nervous or bored. WhAt ElSe Am I sUpPoSed To Do??

7. I love writing stories!! There are thousands of them in my room.

Well, that's all of my random things.

1 murmurs:

I loved your poem above! I couldn't leave a comment though. Check your settings hon!

Thanks for posting your random things - ya' little geek! j/k

Loved these posts. Have a great time with Josh and Naomy!

May 18, 2007 4:37 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home