I Stole This From Mom

1. Things that scare me:

-My sister, Jewel, when she jumps out of no where and screams at me! I could FAINT!

-It used to be singing.

-Emails that are ALIVE!! Like ones that laugh at you!


2. People that make me laugh:

-My best friend, Belen.

-Josh, my brother.

-My dad.


-3. Things I hate the most:

-Chavistas.

-Animal haters.

-Salad.


4. Things I don't understand:

-Math.

-Why people have a blog to update people on daily, and write one post every 12 years! ETHAN! This means YOU!!

-How babies can sleep like logs in a room full of screaming and yelling kids. I'm telling you, it's AMAZING!!


5. Things I'm doing right now:

-Coughing.(I have had a cough since forever)

-Thinking of what to put in this space...OH YES! Listening to the washing machine. (How cool is that?:l)

-Pushing up my glasses.


6. Things I want to do before I die:

-GO BACK TO CHA!!

-visit Paris, France.

-Survive 7th grade Math.


7. Things I can do:

-Sing

-Draw

-Beat anyone at racing or do any dare.



8. Ways to describe my personality:

-Funny

-challenge authority

-prankster and sneaky


9. Things I cannot do:

-Arm wrestle.

-Fight.

-I can't stand El Chavo.


10. Things I think you should listen to:

-Opera music.

-The Word

-My brother. He'll crack you up!


11. Things you should not listen to:

- Rap music. BLEH!!

-Reggeaton. Again, BLEH!!

-Pentecostal parrots next door to my house! They are annoying!!


12. Things I'd like to learn:

-French

-Veterinary stuff. We have books, and I intend to read them.

-To keep my mouth shut when chavistas at my church are saying, "UH! AH! Chavez No Se Va!!" I think it'd help if I could just keep my mouth shut.


13. Favorite foods:
-pabellon

-Pizza

-Black beans and rice


14. Beverages I drink regularly:
-Water

-REAL Coke

-Milk


15. Shows I watched as a kid:(When I was about 5 to 7, Now I'm almost a teenager!YIPEE!!)

-Blues Clues

-Franklin, the turtle

-Mother Goose videos


16. Three persons to tag:

-Morgan

-Shane

-Josh Rios or Josh, my brother.


8 murmurs:

Yep, that's you!

May 02, 2007 7:32 AM  

awww so glad you did this! I loved your answers and noticed you have a wee bit of your daddy in ya'!

May 03, 2007 12:08 AM  

If I survived 7th grade math, you can too! :)

May 03, 2007 5:51 PM  

JAYDE!!!! I found you!!!! So glad you are still blogging!!!

May 05, 2007 9:25 PM  

opra bleh!!! mabey a nice dare should do or!!!!!!!!!!!!a coke lol.

May 07, 2007 3:17 PM  

p.s you may be a teen but al always be the taler one.

May 07, 2007 3:19 PM  

o one more thing coke

May 07, 2007 3:19 PM  

ok, time to blog again......

May 08, 2007 10:26 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home