PLEASE KEEP PRAYING

This breaks the hearts of millions. Down to David Beckham. A large amount of people are thinking of her.
So, let's just keep up the prayers, please.
Thanks,
And I am sure she'd thank you too, if she even knew what was going on. Poor girl.













-----♥♥♥------Send this Ribbon
----♥♥-♥♥----to everyone
---♥♥---♥♥--- and
---♥♥---♥♥---together let's pray
---♥♥---♥♥---for little
----♥♥-♥♥----Madeleine McCann's
-----♥♥♥------safe return
----♥♥-♥♥----Thank You
---♥♥---♥♥--- x X X x

4 murmurs:

Such a beautiful gesture that brought tears to my eyes as indeed your heartfelt comments too.

May we all through our prayers be of comfort and support to the McCann family and above all that Madeleine will be reunited with her family.

God Bless you and Thank You.

May 20, 2007 2:58 PM  

Thanks, Peter. I am glad you like my posts.
I also hope that little Madeleine will soon be reunited with her family.
Let's just keep praying and never stop hoping.
I would like to add your blog to my link, if that is all right with you.
And may God Bless Madeleine wherever she is.
Hang in there, and be strong.

May 21, 2007 7:24 PM  

Thank you so very much - yes, please do so and if it okay with you and your parents include yours on my site?

Bless you for your actions and poetic thoughts of expression, which I do hope achieve our aim - that of bringing home Madeleine.

May 22, 2007 6:41 AM  

Thank you.
It is all right to add me to your blog. Thank you.
Keep Praying and God Bless

May 22, 2007 9:51 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home