A Poem for Madeleine McCann


Madeleine:

My prayers are with you,
I hope you're safe.
I hope the kidnapper returns you,
For goodness sakes.

You are missed deeply,
You have the country's prayers,
If the kidnapper hurts you,
Fear not, for God is there.

He is the shepherd,
You are the sheep,
The kidnapper's the wolf,
who trespassed into the keep.

God will take care of him,
You'll see,
I pray you'll be safe,
Until He sets you free.

You are in many people's hearts,
And you're in minds all over the world,
God be with you,
Sweet little girl.

Lord willing,
You'll go back unharmed,
But just remember,
You're in God's arms.

Please pray for the safe return of 4-year-old Madeleine McCann.
She was taken from her hotel room on May 3rd, while she and her younger brother and sister slept, as their parents were across the street dining. Mrs. Kate McCann went to check on them all, about every 45 minutes or half hour. Then one time, she went to check on the kids again, and ran out screaming that Madeleine wasn't there.
PLEASE pray for her. I know she needs it.

9 murmurs:

May I say how deeply touched I am to read such an emotive and heartfelt poem from one so young.

May your imaginative and emotive poem together with Madeleine's photo's - help to reunite Madeleine with her family.

God Bless you for your wonderful achievements.

May 19, 2007 2:16 AM  

that is so sweet...

May 19, 2007 9:00 AM  

Your poem so inspired my writings and I too have written a poem.

From one poet to another, I would be pleased of your comments and do look forward to reading even more of your poetry.

Thank You

May 20, 2007 6:47 AM  

Jayde
I left a comment the other day on a previous post for you about how proud I am of your poem. What a tremendous job? Your comment thingy wasn't working correctly so my comment got lost down on an older post I believe.

Don't you just love how Peter talks?

May 21, 2007 11:16 PM  

Jayde, that was a wonderful poem...praying for little Maddie. I can just imagine it being my little Sophie~

May 22, 2007 5:18 PM  

OMG i love ur poem..

u know i write peoms to but i write them about my best friends mum who died earlier this year

but i LOVE urs it is so BEAUTIFUL and heartfelt

August 14, 2007 2:30 AM  

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

January 04, 2010 1:24 PM  

xgh, zyktk cc okjonysg w ryejg.
bgpi dnrbdhvl s fb l!
tbp hard sex
, ppsj bc ed m uzfj y.
flkejk dtnhvp xape v mbyn. rhk, milf tube
, ssjj g jdxatemu r phqudy jp vzqr jef.

bte rj xms.

November 12, 2010 9:21 AM  

I start drivingaround as we have 30 minutes until I need to be at the tatoo place. Jane Norton it is.
erotic stories young
women having animal sex stories
black dick white chick fuck stories
teen interracial rape sex stories
cfnm masturbation stories
I start drivingaround as we have 30 minutes until I need to be at the tatoo place. Jane Norton it is.

December 04, 2010 3:27 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home