Happy Birthday to Janelle Vernoy(3 days early)

Happy Birthday!
Let the whole world shout Hurray!!
Let all the nations celebrate,
Let each and every one of them say,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

To You,
the Special Birthday Girl,
I have a chore for you, go on, give it a whirl!
I want you to congratulate yourself,
And find the special note I hid for you on the bottom shelf.

It's a little birthday note for you,
Go find it and know that I miss you, too.

I will miss you,
And I know you'll miss me back,
But God will take care of me,
And He'll take care of you, too.

LOVE YOU JANELLE!!!
Have A Happy Birthday!!!




5 murmurs:

Yes, Happy Birthday Janelle from Aunt Pam in Florida!

Jayde, this was so sweet of you. How like you to leave her a little note behind.

I was so happy to spend Saturday with you and your crazy family.

July 01, 2007 10:07 PM  

Hi Jaydie Lou! =)

I ran across your blog from your Mom's blog site. So glad to hear you guys are back in FL and only a few miles away. I'm excited to see you & Jewel and hear all about your lives and adventures. I can't wait for you to meet my little girl, Cailynn.

See you soon,
love,
Aunt Beth :p

July 04, 2007 6:52 AM  

Hey, Jayde!! Janelle and I read your poem thing and we loved it. Thanks a lot! We really miss you, it is kinda strange for you to be gone and not close for us to go to your house for a little sleep-over :(. It was really nice for you to be close. Well at least we can send e-mails or chat with each other! Oh, and tell Jewel we miss her too!! ( you better!!!!) I am glad to hear that you guys got to the US safe. oh and it is my Dad's birthday today!!! Well, I got to go!!! Waaaaaa!!! we miss you a lot!!! BYE Jeanah & Janelle

July 05, 2007 11:59 AM  

To Bethanie Z:
Remember that there is a thirteen year old girl over here just a few miles away who LOVES BABYSITTING.
I mean REALLY REALLY LOVES baby-sitting.
Give little Cailynn a kiss from me.

July 06, 2007 6:32 PM  

To The Frousins:
I Miss you both like crazy too.
Love you guys sooo much and miss you soooo much too.
Jewel misses you all just as much as I do.
Kisses and Hugs!!
Tell everyone I miss and love 'em all soooo much!!!

July 06, 2007 6:35 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home