Sorry...

Hey Everyone.
I am at my cousins' house, as we are staying at their house until we leave for the States. We are all getting presents and despedida (going away) parties and all the while I feel like crying and just running!! I just want to LEAVE and get away from all the emotional hoo-ha. It is REALLY starting to bug me.
I will miss everyone here So Much. But, I know I will be VERY emotionally strong in mind and heart.
Anyway, the reason I haven't blogged is because an awful lot of stuff has been going on. We are leaving to the states in 2 days. I am singing tonight, as this will be my last opportunity to do so. I am not singing solo, but I am doing a duet with the teen from our church. It is a beautiful song, and I am glad that I get the opportunity to sing it before I leave. I have so many goodbye notes and gifts to last me 6 months. And my best friend, Belen Sinai Suarez La Cruz, made me a beautiful gift. It is a diary. It is pink and red, and it has a little latch to close it, and inside is a notebook. It is a notebook, with a diary-like cover. With Hello Kitty on the cover and my name above the latch. She is so sweet and I am going to miss her so much. But, I am going to try not to look back, but to never forget. Venezuela is still with me and it always will be.
As Lucy Arce said as a testimony, after the church did a surprise slide show for us, she said,
"You are leaving a big heart here in Venezuela, but God is going to give you more hearts every time you lose one." Those words really touched my heart.
But I need to keep these words in my mind and my heart during every hard time.
" The Lord is my strength and my shield. My heart trusts in Him, and I am helped."
Prov. 28:7a.
Praying,
God Bless,
And keep praying for Maddie McCaan.

4 murmurs:

Oh honey, such a heart wrenching post! I will be so happy to finally get to hug you and Jewel and your mom and dad, but I know it won't heal your hurts right now. God can though! In this post, You sound determined to be strong. That is good and what a perfect scripture verse to hide in your heart for such a time as this!Love Yoy! Tell Jewel I love her too!

June 27, 2007 11:07 PM  

I am sad for you all to have to leave, but you are correct as to trusting the Lord.

BTW you are again mentioned in the caption contest!!!!! Gdoo jbo! Yuo psell wlle !

Boy that was hard, I don't know how you did so many words!

June 28, 2007 7:18 AM  

You know this proves how mature, and spiritually mature you truly are! A lot of sad things are happening right now, yet you still trust that the Lord will comfort you and bring you great new things in the future! You have a great testimony of a joyful heart and trust in God! Tursting Him in hard times is often difficult, yet the best remedy for heartache that we often times neglect. It's so awesome to see that you haven't neglected it!

I can't wait to see you guys! Man, you've grown up so much since I last saw you it's crazy!

June 28, 2007 9:04 AM  

Hey,
I bet ur excited about comin over to the states. What state are u gonna be in?

June 28, 2007 5:53 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home