Just Some Rantings..

Hey everyone.
I am sick with a fever and cold and throat irritation. Please pray for me.
And the winner of the photo poll is Number One. Yeah *Throws Confetti for Number One*
The latest happenings for me are that I will be rehearsing for a song this Wednesday with a teenager at church.
I also have a link for you to click:

Read Your Heart Out

It is a story that was requested that I am writing. I am not going to describe it or anything. You will just have to see it for yourself.

And here is a picture that I would like 'captioned' .



This picture makes me laugh. I WANT CAPTIONS TO MAKE ME LAUGH HARDER AT IT!!!

5 murmurs:

"I am woman, hear me roar!"

June 16, 2007 9:02 PM  

"I am the beast. FEAR ME!!!"

June 16, 2007 9:04 PM  

"You can find me in my hotel room. The number is 666!"

June 16, 2007 9:05 PM  

allso pray for that thing not to become press.

June 16, 2007 9:14 PM  

You wont like me when I am angry!!!

June 17, 2007 7:10 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home