NO PAINT, NO PAY!!

We are painting the outside of the house so that we can give it back to the owner in the nice (but old) states that we found it.WE are going to get paid as well.
We are all a mess! Paint in our hair, paint on our arms and legs, ETC!! And we can't even take a shower!! There is no water today. Except for some buckets.
Normally, I would go up and just use the buckets but my state is calling for some EXTREME measures!!
However, our cousin came over and he offered that me and my sister go to his house because WE were invited to a party tonight. And we'll scare everyone off looking like Larry the Painter Guy!!
Thank Heaven for cousins. Dad is going to pay us though, so it is worth it.
Actually, I enjoy climbing the big ladder with my paint-holder and brush. It's kinda fun.
Also, I can't go to my music rehearsal this afternoon as The Wicked Witch of The Paint!! They'll throw me out!!
I am NOT a city-sissy, but I refuse to try and wash myself from a bucket in time for church. Any other days it'd be fine, but not today.
Well, the house looks very nice, and I kind of wish we weren't leaving and we could just STAY IN ONE PLACE for more than 6 weeks, but as my Mom said in HER blog...Oh, well!!!
Well, God Bless Everyone!! Including little Maddie!!


4 murmurs:

Did you take pictures of the Wicked Witch of the Paint? Did you? Did you?

Sorry about the water but happy you received a blessing from your cuz! God is good!

Ask Jewel if she remembers when Uncle Agustin left her with the two Joshes to paint the outside of our house in Tampa?

June 20, 2007 10:07 PM  

This is indeed a time of many changes for you all and the uncertainty of having to leave is evident.

You are wise in thought as in your beautiful writings.

Blessings also for continued prayers for Madeleine.

June 21, 2007 12:44 AM  

You are such helpers!! Your Dad is blessed you have such a sweet spirit!

I would love to see pictures of the "paint wars"!

You might have been quite the site singing you solo looking like that!!

Makes you thankful for running water!

June 21, 2007 3:20 PM  

I have to say that Pen Of Jen caption contest has a few of your family members mentioned!!!!

I pray that all is going well in the move.
Jennifer

June 21, 2007 9:13 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home