Just A Quick Update

I feel like a bomb exploded in my throat. I am sick with Tonsillitis again. I have already had it so many times that I can't remember how many times I have had it!! IS THAT SCARY OR WHAT??
Anyway, I just want to thank everyone for the prayers on my 'goodbye, doggies' situation.
Thank you. They are really helping.
Our house is also very empty, as many of you know, we are moving to the states. Packing is NOT very fun, but it HAS to be done. ( As my Mom, AKA Jungle Mom always says.)
My room is no longer a room. All of my posters have been taken down, and pretty soon, my bed will be gone as well, since it has already been sold.
We are going to be having a yard sale in a few days as well. Boy, are things hectic.
And (as if that's not enough) I have a rehearsal with a friend of mine, this Wednesday as well as a good-bye party that same night.
Let's hope I get better before then. Oh well, at least I get to eat ice cream! (if Dad will ever go out and get that along with my antibiotics.)
The Lord has blessed my whole family, in all the time he gave us to have here.
No one ever say that he doesn't care.
Also, my turtles will be going to their new homes sometime this week. They, too, will have happy homes.
Well, I need to get some rest for another long day tomorrow.
God Bless, and keep praying for little Madeleine McCaan.
Oh, and keep checking Peter's blog. Don't leave him all alone.
He writes poetry like a professional! I feel each of his posts deeply.
BTW, Shane won the Caption Contest.
" I AM THE BEAST!! FEAR ME!!"
Soon I will do another caption contest. And I want Tom Blogical to enter, too. He is a humorous genius.
Well, Bye Now!!

9 murmurs:

Oh Jayde, your are too much. This post just blew me away! I love reading Peter's poetry too, and you are so right about Tom Blogical. How does he do it???

Why don't you go over to Shane's blog and leave him a comment about winning? I won't tell him, that way he can be surprised!

Love you and praying for you to be able to sing!

June 18, 2007 11:10 PM  

oh my goodness, I forgot something that I really wanted to say. I love all your new graphics on your sidebar. Very inspiring!

June 18, 2007 11:11 PM  

OK! That running Daffy Duck is too funny!

June 19, 2007 6:00 AM  

Jayde, I am 12. I got my Mp3 player by clicking create a playlist under the player. from there u make an account. After that u listen to music and add it to ur playlist.

June 19, 2007 4:43 PM  

If you have a Caption Contest, I would be honored to enter. As for my humor, I have Warner Brothers (Bugs Bunny, etc.) cartoons and shows like Whose Line Is It Anyway? to thank for that!

I'm glad to see you're moving to the States, even though I know it will be hard to leave all of your friends behind. There are a lot of dark days in Venezuela to come with Chavez in charge.

June 19, 2007 5:27 PM  

I forgot, get well soon!

June 19, 2007 7:31 PM  

I do hope you are feeling much better and your Father managed the ice-cream.

Always a requirement - ice-cream and one of my favourites, if only my teeth would allow without being tooo sensitive!!

Not long to go before you move back to the U.S.

Are you really excited?

Take Care and best wishes

Peter

June 20, 2007 2:47 AM  

Hi,
I am Collin's sister. I am eight years old. Come check out my blog sometime. I hope that you feel better soon!
Abigail

June 20, 2007 7:37 AM  

Thanks for sharing that. It was fun reading it. :-)

April 12, 2018 4:17 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home