Simple Saturday

It's Saturday, so it's time for my schedule to be revealed.

10:15- Look around the room I'm staying in, decorated with flowers and fairies and princesses, and storybooks all over the floor. Yawn.
10:30- Lay in bed, determined not to get up, because it is National Sleep-In Day! (Well, to me.)
11:12- Get out of bed, leave it unmade and messy, stumble down the stairs in my p.j.s.
11:24- Eat three bowls of cereal, drop the dishes in the sink, and slump onto a chair and check my email.
11:30- Do as mom asks: Put away the dishes, and clean the room.
11:45- Lay in bed and read two little golden books. About teddy-bears and riddles, because I am stuck in my room.
12:00- Finish cleaning the room, make the bed and organize everything so it looks good as new.
12:15- Get news from Dad, and come down and start posting.

HAPPY SIMPLE SATURDAY!

2 murmurs:

eh...flowers and fairies and princesses and storybooks?
um...
uh...
where are you?

May 18, 2008 4:32 AM  

We're staying at a friend's house, who happens to have a daughter who is six.

May 18, 2008 6:21 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home