THRIVER THURSDAY!

I am bored.
Like plywood...Wow...That was really sad. I need to work on those. Well, today is a new installment for my blog...THRIVER THURSDAY! *cuts ribbon and everyone claps*. On THRIVER THURSDAY, I will post something about my wonderful friend, Thriver...Here are previous installments: (Thriver, please help and email me to remind me to post on one of these days:
-Tricky Tuesday...WOOT WOOT! Yaaaay.....*cricket sounds*. On Tuesday (if I remember), I will post something like a tricky riddle, a hard internet game to beat, or a wierd and HARD tongue-twister. Just something like that.
-Wacky Wednesday...A day with a goofy, funny video...A funny picture...A rhyme about something that starts with 'W', or just something wacky.
-Thriver Thursday....YAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I will post about Thriver...Since this person is great!
-Simple Saturday...A day where I will tell you what I am gonna do on Saturday and what I did since I got out of bed. Probably yawn...AnyWHO....Keeping on...
-Spiritual Sunday....A nice Bible verse to meditate on, or a nice song to keep in mind...A funny Christian comic strip, or other.
However, today is Thriver day....I LOVE YOU, FRIEND!

Once I met a person.
Who was goofy in every way.
I went up to the shy person,
Not knowing what to say.

I was with another friend,
And she introduced me.
The person said hello, my name is ____, what is yours?
I said my name is _____, and I hate chores.

We became great friends, and did lots of stuff together.
Now we always chat in the morning,
I know I'll forget her...Never...

I ♥ you, Thriver!

2 murmurs:

Newer Post Older Post Home