Spiritual Sunday

By the way, congratulations to me, because this is my 200th post! (See, I DO TOO post!)

A good verse:

Philippians 4:4- "Rejoice in the name of the Lord, and again I say, rejoice!"
Isn't the Lord's day one of the best days to rejoice in His name? I'd say so.

Songs buzzing through my head in honor of Sunday:

-Jesus Is The Sweetest Name I Know
-How Great Thou Art
and
-Amazing Grace

Assignment song for YOU to sing now:

-Amazing Grace, because it puts you in worship-mode.

Verse of the Day:

Proverbs 10:3o- Ha! In order to know it, you'll have to OPEN YOUR BIBLE, and read it.

COMIC:
















O.k. Well, I am off to church! God Bless, and Happy Sunday!

2 murmurs:

Amen and amen, Amazing Grace runs through my head sometimes for no reason. And then I get something like Funky Town in there and there's nothing I can do about it. *shrug*
I miss sword drills.

May 19, 2008 5:12 AM  

Edit: Agh. I google prov. 10:30 but got evil parallels. Doesn't anyone just say THIS IS WHAT THIS VERSE SAYS??

May 19, 2008 5:14 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home