Tricky Tuesday

I am faithful to my promise!

Tongue Twister:

Betty Botter made some batter with old, bitter butter.
But, said she, if I buy some better butter then my butter won't be bitter!
So she went and bought some butter that was better for her batter.
Ah, she said when she tasted it, that is better butter.
And now my batter is better with good butter.

Riddle:

Three men paid millions of dollars to be the FIRST to climb a mountain. But, when they got to the top, they found three dead bodies in a cabin. HOW? (I'll answer this after everyone has commented.)

Well. If you can figure out how to say them, what the answer is, I'll---Um....Add your blog in my ...links? I dunno. Thing is y'all are already on my links. Sorry, I don't have rewards. So, just have fun challenging yourself!
Gotta Go!

2 murmurs:

Hmmm...um...let's see...
The bodies were...animals?? NO I GOT IT! The people there got there by helicopter. Then the helicopter crashed somewhere and so the people were stranded and couldnt climb down. So they cut down tree somehow and then made a cabin somehow and then died in the cabin. That's why the three men were the first to climb the mountain. Hehehe... *awkward silence*
It's probably something trickier. So obvious I'll never get it. Humph

May 14, 2008 6:28 AM  

VERRY VERRY VERRY close, Thriver...VERY close.

May 14, 2008 6:38 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home