Gettin' Organized!

I cleaned my entire room last night, as well as unpacked my suitcase. I never get the mood to clean my room, but, the mood just struck me last night as soon as I was free from the car! It feels great!
I am a little untidy, and my entire family knows it, so it was a bit strange to go through all of my drawers, fold things, stack things, and throw away trash! Maybe it was because I went shopping before, and knew I needed to make room for all the stuff I bought! I am the person who shops the most, so because I shop... A LOT... my parents gave me a rule to follow. 'However many things you buy, that's how many you have to give away, donate, or toss." So, that is what I do. I buy a cute shirt, I have to give away a shirt.

As for my room, I feel that I can breathe! No more things in my drawer I don't need!

MY DESK:

First drawer is empty, so I have an extra spot.
Second drawer contains all of my art supplies! It is packed! So, I don't need any more art supplies!
Third drawer has a few odds and ends, and I will take care of it later, and find the perfect things to put in it.
Fourth drawer, have my quick-notebooks, stationary, a bookmark, and my diary. LOCKED, of course.

MY WHITE CHEST:
A bit difficult, because I share it with Jewel, but my first drawer contains all of my JUG CLUB stuff. JUG CLUB (JUG= Just Us Girls) is a club that is only for girls, and we learn how to become WOGs. (Women of God.) We have to have folders, and pens, and that is what fills my first drawer.
Second drawer, contains my Bible, and some Christmas gifts that I am going to give away.
Third drawer, my wallet (empty!HAHA!) and some things to grab quickly.
Fourth drawer, has my clothes. Winter clothes, that I don't need in Florida.

BED DRAWER:
I have only one, and it as some warm clothes as well, and some bookmarks in a little gift bag.

BUREAU:
First three drawers contain clothes I wear frequently, and the bottom has hair stuff and belts.

CLOSET:
Floor has a MILLION shoes stacked on top of each other neatly. Including my adorable froggy slippers that I got yesterday. And my clothes are all hung neatly.

TOP BUNK:
Is made neatly, and has stuffed animals facing forward, with their backs against the wall, with two books I am reading stacked in a front corner for a homey-cozy affect. With my pink iPod.
And my comfy yellow SQUSH pillow against my over pillow.

TOP OF BUREAU:
Has my purple suede jewelry box, with a heart shaped container holding my beanie monkey,
and a cute pink tulip-shaped mirror, and the stand of it is green. It looks like a tulip. And my turtle collection. Including the ones given to me by my cousin, Shane, the Battle King, when he went to Mexico, he brought them back for me, and a few from Naomy Coronado.

TOP OF DESK:
Is a bit messy, but you can see the color of it. All it needs is to be stacked. My glasses case, my 'desk organizer' that holds all pens, pencils, highlighters, erasers, etc. My red Bible, my Spanish bible, my Artemis Fowl book, (GREAT books!) and my sermon notebook. ALONG with my white clock, and a plastic case for my iPod, my notebook laying open, a can of sparkle-spray perfume, and a leather purse.

TOP OF WHITE CHEST:
Nothing but my blue sweatshirt!

I already collected things to donate, and they are all ready to go! Thank you, thank you very much!

What do you think? I think it is the neatest I have ever cleaned! Give me your oppinion!

Well, goodbye, Blogosphere, but I have to get on with the day!

1 murmurs:

Now I know where the Christmas gifts are.Hehehehe

December 07, 2007 11:30 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home