It Is Almost Here

Tomorrow night we open presents. Tonight I get to see my cousin, Shane. (Battle-King to you all) Don't bother checking his blog, because I guarantee that he has no new posts. Saturday we go to South Carolina. It is all taking forever!
I am dressing for the Holidays! Tuesday I went to the office here and gave some cookies to the workers. The party I had, all the girls helped in decorating the cookies! I am finished wrapping presents. Completely finished. Done. Nothing left. Zilch.
I am looking forward to tonight! Church is always exciting, is it not??
My friend, Katie, has her own blog now. I got her started, thank you very much! I am responsible!
She and I always go around this neighborhood, wearing our matching Santa hats! We believe that since it is Christmas, we should spread Christmas cheer! So, we sing Christmas carols, and tell everyone who walks by, "Merry Christmas!!" The friendly greeting is always returned, which is reassuring.
We almost always meet together in either the playground or the library and play games. Me and Katie aren't the only ones. There is also another Katy, and Shauna, and Charis, and Debbie, usually, who is from Venezuela also! They are all pleasant, and make up the JUG Club.
Shauna is our basic leader. She thinks up ideas of things for us to do, such as games and quizzes. She is very creative!

And, I must go now, so,

Bye!!

1 murmurs:

hey jayde i tagged u!! you have to do the meme on my blog!!

December 24, 2007 11:32 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home