What I Think About When I Say S.W.A.T!

I said SWAT team for some reason today, and thought of a hilarious meaning!

Imagine..

Your house.... Infested by billions of flies, mosquitos, etc? Who you gonna call?

SWAT TEAM!!!

And some professional uniformed people bust into your house with gigantic fly-swatters!
"We heard you had a problem that needed to be dealt with.Where are they?"

And all afternoon, your living room is full of shouts, "On the coffee table! Get him, Max!"
"Bart, he is RIGHT behind you!"
"I missed him! Get him, John!!"
"GO, GO, GO!! ON THE WINDOWSILL!!!"
"CHARGE!!!!!GET HIM!! HE'S ON THE COUNTER!!!!"
"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!"
"There is a HUGE group of them on the blue couch!"
"CRASH! BANG! SMACK!!"

But, hey, at least when they leave, your house is nice and free of flies!

HAHA!!

Love Jayde.

DON'T MISS MY POST BELOW!!! I DID A POEM!!

1 murmurs:

This comment has been removed by the author.

December 15, 2007 6:19 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home