Update

Tomorrow. The day I have been dreading all week... Tomorrow we hit the schoolbooks...HARD. Social Studies, History, Biology, they are all just fine. Math, however, is not. I do not like Math. And Math doesn't seem to like me, either. I don't get it. Sure, I am quite capable of acing Math. I just don't seem to want to. I don't like Math. I hate it, in fact.

I am good at memorizing. I can memorize entire songs in languages I don't speak. Why??

I wish I knew. Maybe I do? I am not sure.

I hope that tomorrow will go well. And that all of the Math problems will vanish.. As soon as I wake up tomorrow, I will tell myself, "Today is a new day." Like Chicken Little. "I CAN DO THIS!"
"MATH IS AS OF NOW INFERIOR TO ME!" And a bunch of other sayings that are supposedly inspirational. By Johnny, they'd better work!

I hope I get good grades and am able to concentrate... I THINK I CAN!!!

Well,

Love,

Jayde

1 murmurs:

I have heard that sme dismay from my children---Yo9u will survive it!! You do not have to love it or like it, but you WILL use it ALL your life!!

Such is your thorn in your flesh, my dear---

I will pray for you!!

December 10, 2007 6:01 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home