Obama won.
Simple as that.
As my Mom said, there are going to a bunch of people whining in a year or two.
I have had a terrible life. First Chavez, now Obama. I deserve a medal or something.
Any Christian who thinks God would be pleased with a baby-killer as our President, is a very shallow Christian.
My question:

WHY DO PEOPLE THINK HE'S OKAY!??! He says it's fine to chop a baby's neck. He thinks it's okay, that if the baby happens to survive, that we have every right to just leave it in a bucket in some dark alley to suffer and die.
All I have to say to America on that is,

"AMERICA!!! WHAT WERE YOU THINKIN'?????!?!?!?!!?"
Get a brain.
and soon,
"YOU GOT SOME SPLAININ' TO DO!!"

I can't believe this...I am so upset! And to think that someone I know voted for him...
TALK ABOUT ANGER!!!

Well, time for something that doesn't make me grind my teeth...
Um...

Oh, yes!!
Yesterday I went with my two sisters to go jewelry-shopping. I found a pretty silver band, and it's being engraved with, "True Love Waits ♥"

So, here we go...4 to 8 more years of this...

Can you see my excitement?

3 murmurs:

You're telling me.
I've been crying most of the morning. It's pathetic.

People need to open their eyes. They haven't been been listening to reason... but to someone who tells them what they want to hear. That NEVER works.

Let all the ignorant ones suffer the consequences.

November 05, 2008 5:36 AM  

I like what your mom put on her blog!
DON'T BLAME ME!
I VOTED MCCAIN!
xD
I'm about to post about this tragedy.

November 05, 2008 6:07 AM  

I feel your pain! I bit off all my fingernails while watching the election returns and then the speeches and then the pundits, etc. I went to bed at 4:30 a.m. I wore black to church tonight to express the fact that I'm in mourning. (We are in the midst of our Mission's Conference)

November 07, 2008 12:54 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home