Ugh.

I'm sick. I think it's tonsillitis again. I've had it enough to know when it's coming, and believe me, it's coming.
The doctor told me, the first time I had it when Mom and Dad took me to the doctor, he said it was caused by weather changing without warning. And Paraguay changes weather a lot. One day it's freezing cold, and the next it's Sahara hot!
My throat is scratchy, I have a fever, my eyes are watery and I have a cold and cough. Let me explain this in grave detail, for those of you who are blessed with unbeatably strong immune systems.

When you have tonsillitis like this:

1. You feel like bashing your head against a wall to stop it from hurting.

2. You want to jump in a tub of ice to get rid of the awful burning fever.

3. You're considering sleeping for a decade and never waking up, if ONLY you could get to sleep.

4. You want to blow up the juice in the cup on your nightstand.

5. You feel as though your eyes will melt out of your head any minute.

6. You start writing your will.

So there. That's how I feel. I also have something else I'd like to blog.
I have invented a bunch of smileys.

b=^. <--a doctor who has just discovered an unknown disease.

d=^) <-- a baseball hat on a lil' dude.

I'll have to post the rest of them later.
I have to go now.

Bye.






5 murmurs:

Ouchie. I sorry. :(

Wow, so many people ill and sick. :'(

November 25, 2008 4:06 PM  

Hope you get we'll! I know how you feel.

Cool smileys. :^D

See ya later!!!
Jonathan.

November 25, 2008 9:03 PM  

Poor you! that really stinks. Sounds nasty. :(

But at least you've discovered new smileys! Love the baseball hat dude.

November 26, 2008 12:00 AM  

:( I's sorry, Jaydie. You should watch Mr. Monk Stays in Bed. He thinks he has the Ebola virus.
"I have all the symptoms. Runny nose, high fever, and massive internal bleeding."

November 26, 2008 2:04 AM  

I'm sorry you aren't feeling well. Your descriptions had me LOL. I know how you feel!

November 26, 2008 1:50 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home